Anushka Sharma stands out in every film because of her outgoing personality and incredible acting skills. Anushka Sharma’s look in every movie has become a style statement on its own and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is no exception. The actress sported fusion kurtas with jackets in the film which gave everyone a whole new outlook on mix-and-match.
Here are some of our favourite fashion inspos from the film that seamlessly move from day to night looks:
1. Anushka Sharma’s entry in the film stood out with her white kurta, red leggings and black fringe jacket combination. She makes grooving at the club seem a whole lot more comfortable.
2. Your next night out could be amped up with this amazing black look that brings sexy back. Skinny jeans paired with an embellished short kurta with a jacket is one of the best dinner date outfits you could lay your eyes on.
3. Your daily dance workout sessions can be made stylish even when you are sweating it out. Anushka Sharma sports a short grey ensemble with ankle-high boots to groove to Bollywood item numbers. This is a great outfit if you are performing for a crowd.
4. The break-up song outfit became iconic after this song. Anushka Sharma made heads turn in the club. The embellished red long kurta with kohled eyes is a go-to ensemble if you want to make heads turn.
5. The sharara look was brought back with the Cutie pie song, and your next wedding outfit is sorted. No more lugging around heavy lehengas when you just want to have fun at your next wedding party.
6. Brides who are looking for inspiration for their wedding can bring glamour in this gorgeous ensemble. You can still get decked up in finery even if you are not having a grand wedding.
7. If you are thinking of opting for the simple look you can still pair it with earrings that amp up your outfits. Pair it with deep kohl and minimal makeup.