Trailers play a crucial role in the entertainment industry. The audience anticipates the trailer as much as they wait for the movie to be released. A well-edited trailer can give you a glimpse into the genre of the movie as well as build excitement among the audience. Let us take a look at a few trailers that excited the audience.
1. KGF Chapter 2: The sequel to the action-packed KGF was much-awaited. Yash as the protagonist made for an entertaining watch for the audience and the trailer received about 193,455,092 views.
2. War: The Hrithik Roshan-Tiger Shroff starrer War reeled in audiences with its dynamic pair. The songs of the film, the action, and the scenic locations, all contributed to the trailer reaching over 129,173,118 views.
3. Baahubali 2: The first part of the multi-starrer Bahubali ended on a cliffhanger making the audiences wait with bated breath for the release of the sequel. Bahubali 2 garnered over 120,092,618 views as it answered the question ‘why did Kattappa kill Bahubali’.
4. Saaho: The Indian audience’s excitement knew no bounds when Prabhas announced his Bollywood film Saaho. The film promised a new version of the actor who looked incredible in the film. The trailer reached 99,599,143 views.
5. Dil Bechara: Released after the unfortunate demise of the talented actor Sushant Singh Rajput, Dil Bechara was a way for audiences to appreciate the actor on the silver screen one last time. Emotions rose high and although the film could not get a theatrical release the trailer received over 94,440,934 views.
6. Good Newwz: The ensemble cast film Good Newwz promised the ever-entertaining Diljit Dosanjh on the big screen. Coupled with a comedy of errors and big names like Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor the trailer of the film received over 93,352,971 views. The audience was also excited to see Kiara Advani in a light-hearted comedy, leading them to flock to the trailer when it was released.
7. Simmba: Ranveer Singh as a cop giving the audience the light-hearted Singham, what’s not to love? Indian audiences loved the trailer of Simmba that portrayed Ranveer Singh in a light-hearted comic-action medley. The trailer of Simmba received 81,089,103 views.
8. Suryavanshi: Audiences were in for an amazing surprise when Akshay Kumar lead Suryavanshi was teased at the end of Simmba. Completing the Rohit Shetty cop universe, Suryavanshi built anticipation among the audience leading the trailer to receive 91,717,678 views.
9. Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior: Kajol and Ajay Devgn were seen on the big screen together after a long time which caused a wave of excitement in the audiences. Featuring Ajay Devgn in his historic avatar, the trailer received 77,908,825 views.
10. Raees: Raees was very different from the majority of Shah Rukh Khan’s filmography. It portrayed the romantic actor in an anti-hero avatar which the audiences loved. Intrigued by the stoic demeanour of the actor in the film’s promotional media, the trailer received 72,254,324 views.