The gorgeous Sonakshi Sinha is celebrating her birthday today. While we are familiar with the onscreen magic that she creates with her talent, let's look at the actress' off-screen roles.
Here's a list of 8 lesser-known facts about Sonakshi Sinha.
1. Sonakshi completed her graduation in Fashion designing from Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic of Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University.
2. She started her career as a costume designer and designed costumes for the film Mera Dil Leke Dekho.
3. She is an avowed animal lover, and she is associated with the PETA campaign advocating the adoption and sterilization of dogs and cats.
4. She had to lose 30 kgs before making her debut with Salman Khan in Dabangg.
5. She likes to sketch and paint in her leisure time. Her film Lootera showcased one of her paintings, and we got a glimpse of her artistic skills.
6. Her love for good food knows no bounds, and she is a fan of Thai and Chinese cuisines.
7. Gregory David Roberts' famous novel Shantaram and Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code are Sonakshi's all-time favorite books.
8. Sonakshi has lent her voice to dub famous Hollywood movies - Rio 2 and Rise of the Guardians.