Anushka Sharma is celebrating her birthday today. The actress had a fantastic start to 2021 with the birth of her first child, and she is all geared up to get back to showbiz. While we wish the actress a happy & fruitful year ahead, here are some of the lesser-known facts about Anushka Sharma that every fan should know.
1. Anushka Sharma follows vegetarianism and is a proud endorser of plant-based food source. PETA awarded her the Hottest Vegetarian in the year 2015 alongside Aamir Khan.
2. She is local about co-existing peacefully in this universe with all the other living beings. She has, on multiple occasions, shown concern for nature and wildlife.
3. She is a fan of wearing backless dresses, and she believes it takes confidence to carry one seamlessly.
4. Her childhood was much better than the glamorous life she leads today. Belonging from an army family, and went to an army school as a kid.
5. The NH10 actor also had a dream of being a model. The diva has ramp walked for several biggies in the fashion industry.
6. Anushka is a very private person who is not a fan of planning out her life.
7. She loves reading books and is a fan of romantic movies. The actor is also fond of the colour black.
8. Her favourite Bollywood actor is none other than her Rab Ne Bana Di Co-star Shah Rukh Khan.